1. Fooding (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.)
3. Local Sightseeing travel fare.
4. General Insurance [Valid for 1 (one) year].
1. Full or 25% of total package amount as booking money.
2. 30% before 90 days of the journey.
3. 30% before 60 days of the journey.
4. 15% before 5 days of the journey.
1. 25% of the booking money will be deducted, if cancelled within 90 days from the date of journey.
2. 30% of the paid up amount will be deducted, if cancelled between 60 days to 90 days from the journey date.
3. 50% of the paid up amount will be deducted, if cancelled between 30 days to 60 days from the journey date.
4. No refund will be made in case of Cancellation on the journey date.
5. Cancellation money will be returned in your account within 15 working days, from the date of such cancellations.
1. MEMBERSHIP is Mandatory (This is not chargeable)
2. Children less than 5(five) years is free, but birth certificate of the child must be produced at the time of booking.
3. Children between 5 to 10 years will get 25% deduction on package amount.
4. Tourist must carry Original & photocopy of Voter Identity Card/Aadhar Card / Handicapped certificate & Birth certificate of the Child.
5 Below 5 years during the travel, along with 4 copies of colour passport size photos.
6. Tourist must carry his/her own medicine.
7. In case of political insurgency, natural calamity, disaster, cancellation of trains, payment failure and missing of train then the company will not be liable and/or responsible for the same.
8. The company will not be responsible for delayed departure of the train.
9. Please co-operate with the Tour Manager/Guide to serve you better.
10. Please be careful about your personal belongings, - it's your responsibility.
11. Consumption of alcohol liquor and/or any types of drugs is strictly prohibited.
12. Any sorts of misconducts done by the tourist during the travel period must be compensated by his/her at the time of occurrence i.e. before leaving the spot.
1. Original Booking Confirmation Voucher issued after allotment of room(s) must be submitted to the Caretaker and the Main Guest must sign the Resister and original Booking Confirmation Voucher on arrival and also at the time of departure of the Hotel.
2. No extra person, other than those mentioned in the Booking Confirmation Voucher shall be allowed in the room by the Caretaker. No extra cot can be provided at the Hotel.
3. The company will not be liable for any difficulty arising out of failure of power and/or water pump, T.V. Sufficient time should be given to the Hotel Management to rectify such failure.
4. Guests will be responsible for keeping the room(s) with all furniture's therein in good order and clean condition.
5. The company reserves the right of modification/addition/alteration/deletion of the rules at any time by simply notifying the same.
6. Room service (Cleaning, washing and other services) to be available at any time in everyday.
7. No visitors are allowed inside the rooms, falling which the management have every right to ask the Guest to vacate the visitors. In certain cases the visitors may be allowed inside the room, if the Guests have taken prior permission from the Management. It is essential for the Guests to report in writing regarding the arrival of their visitors to the Management with particulars of date and time.
8. No panda, Gumasta or any agents are not allowed to enter into the rooms.
9. Please put the lights, fans and water tap off at the time of departure from the Hotel or from rooms, falling which the penalty will be imposed over the concerned Guests. 10. The company Management has got ample right to visit and inspect any room in presence of Guests under exigency situations.
11. In case of any damage of discrepancy caused by the Guests shall have to compensate for the same.
12. The Management shall not be held responsible for any loss or theft from the rooms, if such incident happens during the presence of Guests or left the room unattended by Guests.
13. Drinking of liquor taking drugs, and gambling and any other immoral activities inside the room is strictly prohibited. Any Guest indulging in these acts shall be wholly responsible for the illegal act and the management has every right to ask the Guest to vacate the room immediately or handover him/her/them to Police.
14. No amusement causing nuisance to others in the premises is allowed.
15. Minimum two hours prior notice is given to the Management before check out time.
16. Don't write or make any spot in the wall, bed covers and pillow covers etc.
17. No extra persons are allowed to stay inside the room.
18. It is strictly to be maintained by the Guests that before leaving room/rooms all Guests will hand over the charges to the Management at least before two hours including all utensils in good condition.
19. The primary age of the single guest must be at least 18 years old to be able to check into this hotel.
20. Your stay does not include additional personal expenses like telephone charges, meals that aren't part of your meal plan, any hotel services you use (like laundry and room service) or tips. The Hotel will charge you directly for these when you're checking out.
21. It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the hotel.
22. Hotels reserve the right of admission. Unmarried/Unrelated couples may not be allowed to check-in. Similarly accommodation can be denied to guests posing as 'couple' if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Our management will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason. No refund would be applicable in case the hotel denies check-in under such circumstances.
23. Please note that it takes minimum of 4 to 8 working hours to confirm a reservation at the hotel for same day check-ins.
1. From the booking date to travel date minimum, 90 days and above, 20% of tariff will be deducted.
2. From the booking date to travel date, 60 days and less than 90 days, 30% of tariff will be deducted.
3. From the booking date to travel date, 45 days and less than 60 days, 40% of tariff will be deducted.
4. From the booking date to travel date, 30 days and less than 45 days, 50% of tariff will be deducted.
5. From the booking date to travel date, 15 days and less than 30 days, 80% of tariff will be deducted.
6. From the booking date to travel date, Less than 15 days no refund.
7. Service charge and service tax is non refundable.
THANK YOU !